Advanced EdTech Solutions LLC. built the Ashtar app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Advanced EdTech Solutions LLC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (IP) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Data Deletion Policy
- This section explains the rights of the data subject in relation to data deletion and the responsibilities of Ashtar in responding to data deletion request.
2. Individual Rights
- An individual has the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. The principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
3. When does the right to erasure apply?
- Individuals have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the relevant processing activity
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed - Where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
4. How can data be deleted?
- We will delete any profile upon request (via email to email@example.com), or upon closure of your account
- A user of the Ashtar app, can delete data from their profile info whenever they wish. This data is deleted from the system immediately and cannot be recovered by any users or Ashtar employees after this point. Data which has been deleted or otherwise destroyed cannot be recovered at any time. Sufficient warning is given to the user before data are permanently deleted. Data may still remain in the systems back-up files, which will be deleted periodically.
Information may be deleted from our side upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.