Terms And Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Service of the Ashtar Application (the App or Ashtar) carefully as they: Outline your legal rights on Ashtar Explain the rights you give to us when you use Ashtar Describe the rules everyone needs to follow when using Ashtar These Terms and Conditions of Service govern all use of all Content provided by Ashtar. By having access to, or using the Content, you agree, without limitation or qualification to be bound by and to comply with these, Terms and Conditions.
- Definitions Company means Ashtar Technologies S.A.E. Content means any and all static images, audio and/or video materials, including but not limited to, text, images, logos, artwork, graphics, pictures, advertisements, sound and any intellectual property contained in any such materials uploaded or otherwise provided by the Company in connection with the Services. End User / you means third parties who view Content via websites, applications or any other technologies or mechanisms for delivery of content that are owned or operated by the Company. Fees means all fees relating to or arising out of the Services including but not limited to, accessing all Content available within the Services. Terms and Conditions of Service means this Terms and Conditions of Service, together with any schedule, extension or amendment hereof (TC). Service means accessing or using any of the Contents through the application of Ashtar.
- General Provisions Ashtar is an application offered by Ashtar Technologies a Joint Stock Company. It provides personalized services with access and use of the educational programs as well as other products and services that may be developed from time to time. By signing up or otherwise using the Service you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these TC including any future modifications. The Company may amend and modify the TC in order to better comply with the applicable laws or better enhance its offerings upon its sole discretion and without any prior approval or notice by the End User.
- Description of Service Ashtar offers educational programs for all grades pertaining to the Egyptian educational system in Arabic, English and French languages, the American educational system or as may be added on the App from time to time. The Company undertakes to exercise the prudent man diligence in updating the recent data on the App, reserving its sole discretion and at any time to change, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- Access to the Content Registration by the End User In connection with registering for accessing and using the Service, you agree (i) to provide accurate, current and complete information about you and/or your organization as requested by the App; (ii) to maintain the confidentiality of the password received on your phone to give you the App access and all other information related to the security of your account; (iii) to maintain and promptly update any registration information you provide to the App, to keep such information accurate, current and complete; and (iv) to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. The End Users information The Company shall comply with all the laws and provisions pertaining to the personal information protection in accordance with the applicable laws in the Arabic Republic of Egypt. All End Users acquired information is in relation to the main purpose of the App use. The Company is not responsible for any theft, harm, damage or violation that may be caused to the End Users information registered on the App. Subscription The Services offered by the Company shall require payment which grants you access to some of the Content (Fees) depending on the chosen courses upon or during the subscription. You may subscribe to any Content by paying a subscription Fee in advance on an annual basis or each semester or some other recurring interval disclosed to you prior to your subscription. The End User can subscribe to all courses in one subscription. The Fees for each course shall be determined based on the educational system, grade level and number of courses. Prices can be amended at anytime without prior notice and with no liability on the Company. The prices available on the App shall always be updated. Once the Fees are paid there is no refund possible.
- Copyrights The App and the Content are the property of the Company. We grant you limited, non-exclusive, revocable permission to make use of the Services, and limited, non-exclusive, revocable permission to make personal, non-commercial use of the Content (collectively, Access). This Access shall remain in effect until and unless terminated by you or the Company. You warrant and agree that you are using the App and Content for your own personal, non-commercial use and that you will not redistribute or transfer the Content. The App and the Content are not sold or transferred to you, and the Company retains ownership of all copies of the Ashtar software applications and Content even after installation on your personal computers, mobile handsets, tablets, wearable devices, speakers and/or other devices (Devices). All of the Companys trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Ashtar brand are the sole property of the Company. The TC do not grant you any rights to use any of the Companys trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features whether for commercial or non-commercial use. By accessing our Services, you agree to abide by our TC. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in the TC, the Company grants no right, title, or interest to you in the App or Content. You are not entitled to use this App except in strict compliance with the TC in all events in a legitimate manner; which includes compliance with the applicable laws, regulations, and conditions as may be applicable within the Arab Republic of Egypt from time to time. Unauthorized use or access is prohibited per se and may subject you to immediately terminating your account and undertaking all required actions to preserve the Companys right. Ashtar is an educational App you undertake to only use it for personnel noncommercial purposes, in the event you used the App in any profitable activity your account shall be immediately suspended and you shall not be able to reregister on the App, in addition you will subject to a judicial claim. Access and use of the Service may be unavailable during periods of peak demand, system upgrades, malfunctions or scheduled or unscheduled maintenance or for other reasons.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Company be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to the access or use of, or the inability to access or use, the Service or any portion thereof, including but not limited to the loss of use of the Service, inaccurate results, business interruption, or damages stemming from loss or corruption of data or data being rendered inaccurate, the cost of recovering any data, the cost of substitute services or claims by third parties for any damage to computers, software, modems, telephones or other property. You agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any problems or dissatisfaction with the service is to uninstall the app software and to stop using the service. You agree that the Company has no obligation or liability arising from or related to the content thereof made available through or in connection with the service, and In no event will the Company, its officers, shareholders, employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns or suppliers, be liable for any: loss of use; loss of data; loss of business; loss of profits; or damage to devices, to the extent you could have avoided such damage by following our advice to apply updates to the services or content or if such damage is caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us, non-performance or inadequate performance or delay to the obligations deriving from the agreements caused by force majeure or any cause which is not reasonably foreseeable or beyond the companys reasonable control. This section applies to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law. You may have rights under the applicable law in your jurisdiction which provides for remedies in addition to those set out above.
- Representations and Warranties The Content, including all images, videos, audio files and other contents therein, and any other information, property and rights granted or provided to you by the Company are provided to you on an as is basis. The Company make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Service, either express or implied, and all such representations and warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, are expressly disclaimed. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company does not make any representation or warranty of any kind relating to accuracy, Service availability, completeness, informational Content, error-free operation, results to be obtained from use, or non-infringement. The Company does not represent any entity, authority, private or governmental institution, and all the information provided by it are public information that does not require any prior requests or acceptance by the government or whatsoever.
- Termination The Company may terminate your access and use of the Service immediately at any time, for any reason, and at such time you will have no further right to use the Service. You may terminate your account at any time by following the instructions available through the App. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the protection and enforcement of the Companys proprietary rights, your representations and warranties, disclaimer of representations and warranties, release and indemnities, limitations of liability and types of damages, ownership of data and information, governing law and venue, and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any such termination.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the App, the Company and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, licensors, successors and assigns, from and against any and all losses, claims, causes of action, obligations, liabilities and damages whatsoever, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to your access or use of the Service, any false representation made to the Company and your breach of any of these TC.
- Governing Law This TC shall be subject to the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt, and any dispute that may arise shall be referred to the competent courts of jurisdiction of Egypt. If any part of these TC is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these TC and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these TC. Schedule 1. End User Guidelines The Company respects intellectual property rights and expects you to do the same. Weve established a few ground rules for you to follow when using the Service, you must follow these rules and should encourage other End User to do the same. The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever: copying, redistributing, reproducing, ripping, recording, transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of the Service or the Content, or otherwise making any use of the Service or the Content which is not expressly permitted under the TC or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the Service or the Content or any part of it; using the Service to import or copy any local files that you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way; transferring copies of cached Content from an authorized Device to any other Device via any means; reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works of the Service, Content or any part thereof except to the extent permitted by applicable law. circumventing any technology used by the Company or any third party to protect the Content or the Service; selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the Service or the Content; circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by the Company; artificially increasing play counts, follow counts or otherwise manipulating the Service by (i) using any bot, script or other automated process; (ii) providing or accepting any form of compensation (financial or otherwise), or (iii) any other means; removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on the Content or the Service or provided through the Service (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of any Content); circumventing or blocking advertisements in the Service, or creating or distributing tools designed to block advertisements in the Service providing your password to any other person or using any other persons username and password; artificially promoting Content by automated means or otherwise; Using the same subscription from different devices or for different grade levels or changing or manipulatingthe main subscription by any means in order to avoid paying the fees. You acknowledge and agree that violating these guidelines may result in immediate termination or suspension of your account. You also agree that the Company may reclaim your username where it is reasonable for us to do so, including if you have violated the TC. For End User support with account-related and payment-related questions (Customer Support Queries), please use the chat in our App or send us an email. We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all Customer Support Queries within a reasonable time frame but we make no promises that any Customer Support Queries will be responded to within any particular time frame and/or that we will be able to answer any such queries.